Carlos Garcia Moreno
Chief Financial Officer
Alejandro Diaz de Leon
Head of Public Debt, Ministry of Finance and Public Credit
United Mexican States
Chief Economist, Ministry of Finance and Public Credit
United Mexican States
Chief Executive Officer, MexDer
Head of Markets and Operations, Bolsa Mexicana de Valores
Luis Mario Hernandez
Vice President, Finance
Welcome to the leading banking and finance event in Mexico
Now in its fourth year, Bonds & Loans Mexico is firmly established as the leading banking and finance event in Mexico. Each year it brings together over 450 issuers, investors, debt capital markets and syndicated loans bankers to discuss key challenges, share solutions, get an update on market trends and to secure investment.
What makes Bonds & Loans Mexico unique?
Expert speakers from around the world
- Keynote presentations from the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit, Mexican Stock Exchange and America Movil
- Over 50 international industry experts
High-level decision-makers attend
- Over 450 attendees
- Get access to top decision-makers with 97% of the audience being Director level or above
Building long-term business relationships face-to-face
- Over 7 hours of networking
- 1-2-1 business meetings scheduled in advance
- Post-event cocktail reception
- New Networking App, enhancing your event experience by arranging meetings before you arrive
Conference content addressing the biggest challenges facing Mexican companies
- How will Mexico’s energy reforms be implemented and when will we see the results?
- Moving from BAA1 status to A3 – What are the government’s plans for 2015 and beyond?
Here's what our attendees had to say:
“A must attend event for any player in the capital markets in Mexico with the greatest networking opportunity and occasion to go into the recent developments of the market.”
Adolfo Villarreal, Société Générale
“The format of the Bonds and Loans conference is unique, as it brings to the table issuers, banks, ﬁnancial intermediaries and investors. In my opinion there is no conference that is as broad, and that allows for friendly and professional interactions amongst all participants, fostering the building and strengthening of relationships amongst all the participants.” Octavio Calvo, Santander
Interested? Contact Marcia Ardila for more information on Marcia.Ardila@GFCConferences.com